Villa Afthonia is a private luxury estate located on a unique seaside spot at the exclusive southern part of Mykonos, Kanalia.
The property offers magnificent views, overlooking the Aegean Sea and Mykonos Town. The pool, exterior common spaces and beach access make an ideal combination for a family
vacation, couples retreat or small group gatherings that are looking for a unique luxury experience.
Influenced by traditional tone, the bright white colors mixed with natural stones and decorative details,
vastly incorporating natural materials and focusing on simple geometric shapes result to an easy and
breezy ambience; providing fashionable elegance, absolute comfort and tranquility.
The exclusive Canalia peninsula lies at the southwestern shore of Mykonos facing Mykonos Town, Tinos island and the island of Baos. Villa Afthonia is located at a seaside spot in Canalia overlooking the Aegean Sea.
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- Living room & dining area
- Outdoor shaded lounge & dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 Master en-suite bedrooms (queen size beds)
- Master en-suite bedroom (queen size bed, independent entrance)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sound system
- Security alarm
- Anatomic mattresses
- TV in rooms
- Personal hygiene
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- Private Pool
- Pool Bar
- From Mykonos town: 4.2 km
- From Mykonos airport: 5 km
- From Mykonos new port: 7 km
- From Nammos: 1 km
- From Scorpios: 4 km
- From Alemàgou: 7 km
- From Principote: 8 km
- Closest beach (Ornos): 1.2 km
- Closest shop: 500 m
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Daily towels change
Chef for Lunch/Dinner
Massage – Spa
Yoga – Pilates
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Minimum Booking 5 Days
Security Deposit 1500€
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.