COVID-19 | 2021-2022 Cancellation Policy
- Our COVID-19 policy applies to all bookings with a date between April 1st 2021, and September 30th 2022, for trips that must be cancelled because local governments have enacted laws that restrict travel
- All payments for bookings cancelled at any time before arrival can be refunded in full OR in the form of a Credit Voucher for another booking at the same or another villa/yacht/service
- Credit Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the cancellation date and are transferable
- Prices and offers of cancelled bookings are guaranteed to remain the same for the same check-in dates
- Money refund of the cancelled booking can also be made if the cancellation is made at least 7 days before arrival
- All cancellations can be made with a simple email to our email@example.com email address
To secure a booking, the payment of a 30% deposit and valid credit card details are required to confirm your booking. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the tentative booking, we reserve the right to accept another deposit without further notice. By paying a deposit you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
The balance of payment is due prior to 60 to 30 days of arrival date and is refundable in case the villa is booked by another customer. If the balance is not received within 48 hours of the due date, your booking will be canceled.
A merchant fee is charged for all debit and credit card transactions.
Once your booking has been confirmed and receipted your deposit is non-refundable. If the booking is canceled in writing more than 90 days from the date of commencement of your arrival, you will be released from the liability for the full balance of hire. (Credit card merchant fees are non-refundable.)
Changing to another villa or changing the dates cannot be done within this period. We highly recommend travel insurance to cover this possibility.Read More
FULL PAYMENT CANCELLATION
Any cancellation by you (for whatever reason) must be in writing addressed to us by fax or e-mail. The effective date of cancellation is the date on which written notification is received by us.
If you cancel 90 days or more before arrival 100%* refund
If you cancel 60 days or more before arrival 75%* refund
If you cancel 30 days or more before arrival you will lose your deposit or 50%* of the total rental cost.
*Credit card/merchant fees & difference in exchange currency not refundable.
If you cancel within 30 days of arrival or if the booking is canceled by us due to non-payment, we shall be entitled to the full booked rental cost from you.