COVID-19 | 2021-2022 Cancellation Policy
- Our COVID-19 policy applies to all bookings with a stay date between April 1st 2021, and September 30th 2022, for trips that must be canceled because local governments have enacted laws that restrict travel to Greece
- All payments for bookings cancelled at any time before arrival, can be refunded in the form of a Credit Voucher for another booking at the same or another villa/yacht/service
- Credit Vouchers are valid for 24 months from the cancellation date and are transferable
- Prices and offers of cancelled bookings are guaranteed to remain the same for the same check-in dates
- Money refund of the cancelled booking can also be made if the cancellation is made at least 7 days before arrival
- All cancellations can be made with a simple email to our firstname.lastname@example.org email address
To secure a booking, the payment of a 30% deposit and valid credit card details are required to confirm your booking. If the deposit is not received within 48 hours of the tentative booking, we reserve the right to accept another deposit without further notice. By paying a deposit you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
The balance of payment is due prior to 60 to 30 days of arrival date and is refundable in case the villa is booked by another customer. If the balance is not received within 48 hours of the due date, your booking will be canceled.
A merchant fee is charged for all debit and credit card transactions.
DOWN-PAYMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
The down-payments made for any reservation are non-refundable once the reservation is cancelled.Read More
FULL PAYMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Cancellations are refunded as follows:
- Written cancellations received via email 90 days or more before arrival will result to 100%* refund of the total payment
- Written cancellations received or fax between 60 days to 89 days before arrival will result to 75% refund of the total payment
- Written cancellations received via email between 30 days to 59 days before arrival will result to 50% refund of the total payment
- Written cancellations received via email 30 days or less before arrival or cancellations made due to non-payment by the guest will result to no refunds whatsoever
Regarding Cancellations, the only exception which will result to a full guest refund of any amounts paid is the inability of the guests to arrive to Mykonos due to their Country’s Official Restrictions to travel to Greece (see Covid-19 Cancellation Policy above), and only upon an at least 7-day notice from the check-in date if it regards a Villa, or the delivery date if the reservation regards a car/yacht etc..
*Credit card/merchant fees & difference in exchange currency not refundable.