Set on a hill overlooking the Aegean Sea, Villa Delphinous has breath-taking views. Set at a peaceful and classy location close to Mykonos main town (Chora), it also offers several “famous” beaches at a short distance.
The property’s traditional and modern decor offers contemporary luxury – five bedrooms in two levels with separate entrances overlooking the private pool over the Mediterranean Sea, make Villa Delphinous ideal for groups of people or families that want to be together, yet have their solitude and privacy when they need it.Read More
The “hestia” of the Villa is its expansive terrace facing the sea, with a private pool as well as with a Jacuzzi, rows of chaise lounges and daybeds, a sunny sitting area and an outdoor dining area with a private BBQ. After you’ve watched the sun set over the water, there’s a satellite TV, stereo system and Wi-Fi for indoor entertainment. The Villa has air conditioning for indoor comfort.
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- 2 en-suite bedrooms (double beds)
- En-suite bedroom (double bed, single bed)
- Living room & dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor shaded lounge & dining area
- 2 double bedrooms (twin single beds)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sound system
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- From Mykonos town: 6.6 km
- From Mykonos airport: 7.4 km
- From Mykonos new port: 1 km
- From Nammos: 2.6 km
- From Scorpios: 3 km
- From Alemàgou: 5 km
- From Principote: 7 km
- Closest beach (Agios Stefanos): 3.4 km
- Closest shop: 500 m
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Towels change every 3 days
Chef for Lunch/Dinner
Massage – Spa
Yoga – Pilates
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Minimum Booking 5 Days
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.