Jeep Wrangler Cabrio
Jeep Wrangler 3,8cc Cabrio
Terms and conditions Read More
LUXURY INTERNATIONAL LTD CAR RENTAL AGREEMENT
Terms and Conditions
The driver of the rented car must be at least twenty-one (21) years old.
The driver’s license for the rented car must have been issued at least one year before the rental date. Non-EU citizens are required to produce an international driving license along with a valid national driving license.
The renter upon receipt of the vehicle should have with him the following:
Personal credit card.
- Third-party cards are not accepted, unless there is a written certified warranty.
- If the renter is not a credit card holder, he/she can rent a vehicle by paying in cash the amount of the vehicle warranty
Upon receipt of the vehicle, the renter will be given a rental agreement which he/she will have to check and sign. The rental agreement, will present all services/insurances provided and any additional insurance services the renter asked for, with their respective charges.
It is very important, upon pick-up of the vehicle, for the renter to check carefully the car, together with the company’s employee, and make remarks on any damage that already exists. The renter will be required to sign the check in and check out condition report form of the vehicle, which is proof for any existing damage on it when the renter will drop off the car.
Mykonos.luxury leases the automobile for the period indicated in this document. The minimum duration is 24 hours (one day).
C.D.W (Collision Damage Waiver) WITH EXCESS
In every accident or damage for which renter is responsible or in the event of theft – fire of Mykonos.luxury rental’s car, the renter is obliged to participate for the company’s car damage restoration with the amount of 700.00 euro
Note: The above insurance does not cover damages caused by breaches of the highway code, operation of the vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol or use of the rental car by any person not specifically named as driver or additional driver in the rental agreement. Also it does not cover damages, as well as in case that you fail to provide Police accident or incident report or a report from the insurance company that insured the cars of Mykonos.luxury Rentals.
For delivery or return of the car before 8:00 in the morning and after 21:00 in the evening there is an extra charge euro 15.00
One Way Rentals
There is the possibility of delivery and return the vehicle in different stations than these of Mykonos.luxury by paying an additional cost, specified by Mykonos.luxury, depending on the station you want to deliver or return the car.
Infringement administration fee
The renter is liable for the payment of fines that can arise from breaches of the Highway Code (K.O.K.) during car rental. In case it hasn’t been paid by the renter and Mykonos.luxury has to mediate for the payment, there will be a charge of 20.00 € beyond the cost of infringement (infringement administration fee).
Key loss or corruption
In case of key loss or damage during period of rental, the renter must pay for the replacement of the key the amount required depending on the car category, which can vary from 200,00 €-350.00€
In case the vehicle is returned with stains that require special cleaning, (e.g. hair, sand, vomit etc. on the seats, on the floor or in the trunk), the renter has to pay the amount of 150.00€.
The renter is responsible for returning the fuel in the vehicle at the same level as he received it.
If the renter wishes to keep the rented vehicle longer than the period which has already been agreed, he/she should contact Mykonos.luxury, two days before the rental agreement expiration, in order to request the extend of the rental agreement.
Car Replacement after accident or mechanical damage can done by Mykonos.luxury within 48 hours for the period from 14/09 to 14/6 and within 72 hours for the period from 15/6 to 14/9.
You can cancel your reservation free of charge up to 48 hours before the agreed vehicle pick up time. If you cancel your reservation in less than 48 hours, Mykonos.luxury follows the following cancellation policy:
- If you cancel your reservation in less than 48 hours, there is no charge.
- If you cancel your reservation in less than 24 hours, the charge is 100.00 €
- If the prepayment amount is less than € 100.00, then the charge is 100%
You are not entitled to any refund in the case of no-show.
- You want to cancel but you inform us when your rental is almost ready to start.
- You do not turn up at the agreed place and time to start the rental.
- You do not present the necessary supporting documents – paperwork at the start of rental.
- You do not present a valid credit card in the name of the driver which has adequate funds to block the guaranteed amount.
During the rental agreement, Mykonos.luxury is in possession of all the elements of the renter, which may use in any case the renter, will breach the terms of this agreement.
Every booking made through the website of Mykonos.luxury is only valid when confirmed by email from Mykonos.luxury. Mykonos.luxury upon confirmation of a booking via the website informs about all relevant procedures, so that the reservation take effect. Possible requests to change an already confirmed reservation must be made via email or through the system for changing reservations website, if this is available. Any changes are valid only upon the confirmation of Mykonos.luxury. Cancelation of a previously confirmed reservation can only be made via email or through the system for changing bookings on the website, if this is available. The cancellation of a booking may be subject to a cancellation fee, according to the company’s policy. All reservations made through our website are governed by the same conditions of use, which govern all bookings, including those expressly listed above. Mykonos.luxury uses personal data that users enter into the website, solely for managing their reservations and their convenience. Mykonos.luxury does not lend, lease, sell these personal data to anyone, in any manner and for any reason.
Ways of Payment
Mykonos.luxury accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard . In case of cash payment it is necessary for an extra cash amount to cover the car warranty as well. In the case of cash, no payment will be charged on the credit card, unless the renter- car driver of Mykonos.luxury breached the terms of agreement that appear on the rental agreement.
During the lease, the car’s use has limitations as per the following:
- Driven by any person under the age of 21.
- Driven by anyone who is not a qualified licensed driver, or by anyone whose license has been issued within 12 months from rental date, or whose license has been withheld, revoked or suspended within the previous year.
- To instruct an unlicensed person in operation on vehicle.
- Against the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- To carry persons or property for hire.
- To carry more persons than it is licensed for.
- To transfer heavy luggage or badly smelling goods, narcotics and guns.
- To tow other cars or trailers.
- To participate in any race test or contest.
- To be driven by any person under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- To be driven by any person without the advanced authorization of the lessor.
- For any use against the Hellenic Law.
- Driving outside Greece and transporting – moving the vehicle by boat or other means. It is not allowed without the written permission of Mykonos.luxury
- Rental vehicles can only be used on the main road network (asphalt roads within the city / provincial network, national roads, motorways, etc.). Regardless of the vehicle category, use on unpaved roads, off-road terrain etc. is not allowed. For more details please check the contract. Movement or roads of lower classes is allowed only in cases when the local authorities force you to use such alternate roads due to roadblocks etc. We kindly ask you, that in such cases you adjust your speed to the conditions on the road while having special consideration for poor road conditions (holes, bumps etc.) that can cause large end expensive damages to the rented vehicle.
In the event of an accident or other incident, the lessee has the obligation to follow the following:
- Take pictures of the accident.
- Call the police
- Record names and addresses from eyewitnesses.
- Do not accept any responsibility for the accident until the responsibility has been imputed by the officers.
- Communicate urgently with the company.
- Record all necessary information about the accident (name of other driver, car registration number, etc.).
- To submit to the company, within 24 hours of the accident, a signed memo describing the incident.