Villa is an elegant and spacious 450 square meters estate in an idyllic location, at the top of Kounoupas hill. The Villa offers privacy, serenity and seclusion, combined with a breathtaking panoramic view over the island and the deep blue Aegean Sea.
The Villa is true to the traditional Mykonian architecture with minimal and modern details. It was built in 2014 and was renovated in 2018. The interior design is thoroughly open plan and bright with cosy living and dining room areas as well as two adjoining fully equipped kitchens, that will make you feel right at home.Read More
Designed with outdoor living in mind, the property boasts a number of furnished verandas, an infinity pool that masterfully blends with the bright blue sky and sea, gas BBQ and shaded bamboo pergolas for relaxed summer days and nights.
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- En-suite bedroom(double bed, sea view)
- 3 En-suite bedrooms(double beds)
- Living room & dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Master bedroom(double bed, lounge area, sea view)
- En-suite bedroom (double bed, siting room, garden view)
- En-suite bedroom (double bed, sea view)
- En-suite bedroom (double bed, kitchenette, vineyard view)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sound system
- Security alarm
- Wine fridge
- Anatomic mattresses
- TV in rooms
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- Private Pool
- BBQ area
- From Mykonos town: 5.7 km
- From Mykonos airport: 3.2 km
- From Mykonos new port: 8 km
- From Nammos: 6 km
- From Scorpios: 4.9 km
- From Alemàgou: 8 km
- From Principote: 8.7 km
- Closest beach (Super Paradise): 3.7 km
- Closest shop: 1 km
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Towels change every 3 days
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Minimum Booking 5 Days
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.