Villa Piccolina is a beautiful three-bedroom property nestled just minutes from Scorpios, Nammos, Kalua, SantAnna, Soho House Rocs & Branco beach bars.Read More
It is situated in such a unique location, where “everything” is close by, yet the Villa remains peaceful, tranquil and private!
Villa Piccolina it offers an outdoor private swimming pool with a cosy and stylish lounge, terrace, and shaded dining area. Piccolina is the ultimate small villa in Mykonos.
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- 2 double en-suite bedrooms (queen size beds, sea view)
- Double bedroom + Patio bedroom (2 single beds +double bed, balcony, sea view)
- Living room and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor shaded lounge and dining area
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sound system
- Anatomic mattresses
- TV in rooms
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- Private Pool
- From Mykonos town: 3 km
- From Mykonos airport: 1 km
- From Mykonos new port: 5 km
- From Nammos: 3.6 km
- From Scorpios: 800 m
- From Alemàgou: 6 km
- From Principote: 8 km
- Closest beach (Platis Yallos): 500 m
- Closest shop: 200 m
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Towels change every 3 days
Chef for Lunch/Dinner
Massage – Spa
Yoga – Pilates
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Seasonal Minimum Booking
- Low Season (May, October) 3 Days
- Mid Season (June, September) 5 Days
- High Season (July, August) 7 Days
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.