Villa Ruby I
This free-standing Villa is the epitome of opulence, offering an abundance of luxurious space to call your own, complemented by the world-class, 5-star service.
Exceptional modularity allows for a constellation of an extravagant total of 6 master bedrooms that can comfortably bring your full house to a handsome 14 guests!Read More
The interiors comprise a living room with two sofa beds, a fully-equipped kitchen and a dining area. Bedrooms, overlooking the pristine waters of Elia beach, are luxuriously appointed with every comfort and their en-suite bathrooms have a rain shower and freestanding bath.
The real hub of this paradise, however, is the spacious veranda with its saltwater infinity pool, an outdoor Jacuzzi for six, a barbeque area and a spectacular lawn for endless sunbathing, or romantic candlelit dinners.
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- 2 Master en-suite bedrooms (king size beds, sea view)
- Living room
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Anatomic mattresses
- TV in rooms
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- Infinity pool
- Shaded lounge area with sofas
- From Mykonos airport: 10.2 km
- From Mykonos new port: 13.5 km
- From Mykonos town: 12.8 km
- From Nammos: 14.5 km
- From Scorpios: 13.3 km
- From Alemàgou: 7.3 km
- From Principote: 12.4 km
- Closest beach (Elia): 1 km
- Closest shop: 800 m
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Towels change twice weekly
Chef for Lunch/Dinner
Massage – Spa
Yoga – Pilates
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Seasonal Minimum Booking
- Low Season (May, October) 3 Days
- Mid Season (June, September) 5 Days
- High Season (July, August) 7 Days
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.