Enjoy the multicoloured sunset by the pool, while being nearby the amazing sandy beach of Agios Stefanos. Does it sound idyllic?
Stefanos, a gorgeous private villa near Mykonos town, is the perfect place for the art lovers. Feel the elegance around you and relax in the timeless furniture. Don’t you feel like you are in heaven? Look around you! White curtains, unbelievably comfortable couches and what else? Serenity!Read More
Don’t forget to contact our concierge to help you plan a fabulous house party!
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- Master en-suite bedroom (king size bed, sea view)
- 3 en-suite bedrooms (king size beds)
- Living room and dining area
- Outdoor shaded lounge and dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Guest WC
- En-suite bedroom (double bed, kitchenette, sitting room, sea view)
- 2 en- suite bedrooms (double bed, kitchenette, sitting room, sea view)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sound system
- SAT TV
- Anatomic mattresses
- TV in rooms
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- Private Pool
- From Mykonos town: 1 km
- From Mykonos airport: 2 km
- From Mykonos new port: 900 m
- From Nammos: 4 km
- From Scorpios: 5 km
- From Alemàgou: 8 km
- From Principote: 10 km
- Closest beach (Agios Stefanos): 600 m
- Closest shop: 400 m
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Towels change every 3 days
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Seasonal Minimum Booking
- Low Season (May, October) 3 Days
- Mid Season (June, September) 5 Days
- High Season (July, August) 7 Days
Security Deposit 2000 euros
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.