Villa Venus has an outdoor private swimming pool, five en-suite bedrooms with double luxury beds, a large kitchen, a living room with a breathtaking view, one indoor and two outdoor large dining tables and a BBQ for all your friends to enjoy a meal!Read More
The villa is only ten minutes away by car from Mykonos Tow (“Chora” as the locals call it), and at the same time it offers a calm and relaxing environment by the deep blue mykonian sea which is peripherally viewed both from the windows of the Villa and from the terrace in full privacy.
If you feel like staying at the Villa, you can spend the day on the beautiful terrace lying under the hot sun by the swimming pool with your chilled drinks and freshly barbequed Aegean fish!
Copyright © Mykonos Luxury. All rights reserved.
- En-suite bedroom (double bed, sea view)
- Outdoor shaded lounge & dining area
- Living room and dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- 3 en-suite bedrooms (king size beds, sea view)
- En-suite bedroom (twin single beds)
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Sound system
- SAT TV
- Security alarm
- TV in rooms
- Iron (upon request)
- Baby cot bed (upon request)
- Private infinity pool
- From Mykonos town: 3.8 km
- From Mykonos airport: 2.7 km
- From Mykonos new port: 4.8 km
- From Nammos: 600 m
- From Scorpios: 3 km
- From Alemàgou: 6 km
- From Principote: 7.3 km
- Closest beach (Psarou): 600 m
- Closest shop: 700 m
Daily maid service
Change of linen twice weekly
Daily Towels change
Chef for Lunch/Dinner
Massage – Spa
Yoga – Pilates
Policies & Requirements
- No smoking inside
- No parties without our notice
- No pets
Minimum Booking 5 Days
- All credit card holders must be aged 20 years and older at check-in.
- A Passport and a valid credit card will be required at your check-in.
- Should you require an extra maid service, please advise us at the time of booking.