PROMOTE YOUR VILLA
If you need a Villa manager on the island, we have the know-how to run your property from A-Z.
We offer you the option to start by simply posting your Villa -without any charges- at our website so that it can be seen when potential holidaymakers make their search. Watch your vacation rental occupancy rates increase, through our free promotion to thousands of international travelers!
Worry not if your photo selection is not of good quality and/or high definition, as we can arrange through our team of professional photographers to produce for you a fantastic set of shots. Allow our interior designers to visit your Villa and give you free advice on matters of functionality and décor so that you can accommodate the crowd your Villa deserves. Allow us to offer you a strong marketing description of your Villa, before posting it.
You may proceed with assigning to us partially or full responsibility for your property. This means that you can stay focused on your life in Mykonos or elsewhere, and we will act on your behalf with
- Renting your Villa
- Promoting it in 30 countries, in 5 languages
- Managing the hosting in all Channels (online marketplaces)
- Driving traffic through optimization for all major search engines
- Keeping a universal bookings’ calendar through one platform
- “Meeting & Greeting” guests upon arrival
- Checking in the Villa guests using an -adjusted to your Villa- Protocol
- Taking care of agreements, payments, deposits, and guarantees
- Offering them welcome drinks and full support during their stay
- Daily housekeeping
- Maintenance of the Villa
- Providing amenities
- Laundering of linen
- Checking the customers out using, again, an -adjusted to your Villa- Protocol
- Making sure they leave behind a great review, which adds great value to your property
- Being transparent towards you with ongoing reporting
- Anything else that might be in your list
Our long list of satisfied Villa customers is the guarantee for your choice with us!
Your Villa will stay put, as you walk miles by holding the right hand.